When does a shuttle service for employees make sense?
To gauge the benefit of a shuttle service for your employees, you first need to ask yourself a few questions:
- What is the connection to public transport and the road network like? This question is a crucial one!
- How do a company’s employees get to work and home again after work?
- How much time do they spend travelling to work?
- Are there any car-sharing groups among your employees?
Based on this information, it's possible to rapidly assess the current situation and identify potential for improvement. If a company is having difficulty finding new employees and job applicants are asking about a shuttle service at the interview, that's another indication that such a service is needed.
I’d like to rent a employee shuttle, how do I do it?
Renting a employee shuttle is very easy – because we do it for you!
Our team will gladly draw up an individual shuttle bus rental quotation for you. To do this, we'll just need some information on your specific needs:
- The travel times and routes to be covered by the shuttle buses.
- The days on which a shuttle service needs to be provided.
- The number of people to be transported.
Based on this information, we’ll draw up a quotation for renting a shuttle bus with driver. If you find the offer satisfactory, you can book the shuttle service for your workplace through Hanse Mondial right away and our team will be on hand to advise you regarding any questions you may have. We’ll also be happy to find logistically well-positioned meet-up points for the departure of the shuttle buses.